How did THIS happen?
I am already 27 weeks pregnant. The due date is less than 3 months away. I find myself in my third trimester. Oh. My. Word.
In 3 months, Emerson won't be the baby anymore. I guess we should actually start calling him Emerson and stop calling him "baby". This dude KNOWS his world is about to be drastically shifted, too.
He is beyond-ridiculous attached to me. He follows me around all day like a sad puppy. When I leave him with a babysitter he screams bloody murder. I trip over him at least 13 times a day because he is always 1/2 a step behind me and I don't realize it. He is the epitome of a Mamma's Boy. Although it does warm my heart a tad when he follows me around saying, "Mam? Mam??? Mam! Mama! Mam?"
Also, sometimes I think he is certifiably insane. But that's a post for another day :)




1 comment:
Hello dear cousin... I have been thinking about you lots!! How crazy that last time I saw you you were not pregnant and now you are looking like a very pregnant momma. It is awesome to see your cutie kids and I hope to see you all in real life soon. Hey do you think we should do a joint Easter supper with our moms here that week. We can have Brian and Lauren and Oliver too and just have an awesome potluck feast at our place.
Post a Comment