Saturday, February 9, 2013

Go Eli, It's Your Birthday!

This special dude turned FOUR today. In some ways I can't believe that he's growing up so fast, and on the other hand, it seems like he has been 3 years old...for like two years. LOL.

Once he was just a little (but still BIG) dude.



Now he is a smart, observant, curious, persistent, problem-solving, intense, confident little boy. WE HEART HIM!




Eli had a super Monster Truck bash for his 4th birthday celebration! Grandma and Grandpa were in town especially for the occasion, and we had a fun filled day!

The whole family headed down to see "Monster Jam", the monster truck show in town. Good thing we were equipped with earplugs!






 We ate snacks and watched some roarin' monster truck action in the afternoon.


Then we headed to McD's (where else?) for Eli's birthday dinner. This kid loves his "Donalds".





After supper and some playtime, we headed home for presents and cake.













This was probably my least planned out cake EVER. It was the day before, and I still hadn't really decided how I was making the cake. But as long as your 4 year old thinks it's cool, who cares what I think, right?!?!








 Happy Happy Birthday, Eli Man!!!!





No comments: