My big E's needed haircuts pretty badly. Ella's wasn't too bad, but it hadn't been cut in 8 months, and she is over and done with the "I must have Rapunzel hair!" phase. She hates to have long hair with tangles, so she was ready for a change.
Eli.....hadn't had his hair cut in 5 months, which meant it was pretty darn shaggy, for the boy who gets a buzz cut every 3 months usually. He is adamant about having "long boy hair" though, so we've held off...also because every haircut is a traumatic experience for him.
I am happy to report that Eli had his first haircut WITHOUT CRYING ever!!!!! This is a major milestone for him. I think he's got some sensory processing issues, and that's why he's always screamed his head off during haircuts. So, the 5 minutes it took to get him cleaned up and respectable at Beaner's Cuts for Kids was a super success for us!
And I just love Ella's new shorter hair - and she likes the "fewer tangles" aspect.
Next up: me.





No comments:
Post a Comment