Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Final Countdown

Can you believe this?

Photobucket

Only 2 weeks to go! Of course, that belly is already measuring 40 weeks. Looks like Mr. Baby-In-The-Belly is on par to be as big as his brother Eli. Let's just hope he doesn't bake for 10 extra days too!

With just a few final things left on my to-do list, I'm feeling pretty "ready" for him to arrive! I need to pack my hospital bags, install the infant seat in the car, and finish cleaning the house (and let's face it, will my house ever be completely clean?).

As long as the little Ninja stays put for another 5 days, I'll be content! Because I know you all want to see me, at 38.5 weeks pregnant, waddle on stage to perform in this year's first Halcyon Chamber Choir concert!

Photobucket

Tickets are available from Cobb-Swanson Music, Bach and Beyond, and members of the Halcyon Chamber Choir. Or feel free to just come by and pay at the door!

I hope to see many of you folks out on November 6th at 7:30 pm at Knox Metropolitan United Church to support the choir! (And me, cause let's face it - with this belly, I can use all the support I can get!)

No comments: