A few days ago, I put a small braid in Ella's hair on one side (to keep all her wispy short hairs out of her eyes). It stayed in until last night, when I took it out before her bath - and she was so amazed to see she had "curly" hair! She laughed and showed her Daddy how pretty it was. I asked her if she'd like to have ALL her hair curly the next day, and she said yes. So while her and Eli were eating popcorn and watching Caillou on TV before bed, I put her hair in little braids (which in itself was an amazing feat, since I have trouble getting her to even let me BRUSH her hair).
This morning after breakfast, we got dressed and I took out her braids. She ran to the mirror in the front hall and literally squealed and giggled for over 10 minutes : ) She loves her "curly" hair! Isn't she beautiful?
Watch, now she'll make me do this every night : )
1 comment:
I love this story... the cutness of girls.. she must already be very interested in your makeup too! Hey wierd for some reason the blog follower on your side shows that I havent posted in forever.. I have posted since then!!??
Post a Comment