Let's just reminisce for a moment...about the many hairstyles of Mr. Eli.
He came in to the world in February 2009 with a nice head of hair. The typical newborn receding hairline (can it be receding if it was never there in the first place?), a little feathery on top.
He spent over a year working on his Bon Jovi style, and even suffered a little hair loss before it grew back in copious amounts...
Here it comes....
But much to his Daddy's chagrin, the potential mullet was stopped before it came in to being. (I compromised by at least waiting until after his first birthday - now I realized this may have been a mistake, as his birthday photos are absolutely hilarious!) Haircut #1 happened in late February 2010...
And he was back to being a respectable looking human being, if not all that happy about losing his luscious locks. By April it had done some growing, but nothing to get alarmed about.
However, when May rolled along and Chris got his own summer haircut, we decided to get a little wild and shave Eli's head too, so he could match his Daddy. I was scared that I would hate it, but how can you not love his little buzzed head?
It's been growing out nicely since then, but I got the itch again over the past couple of weeks. So, say farewell to this little man...
And welcome back to the cutest little baldy you ever did see!













No comments:
Post a Comment