One year old boys who stand on dining room tables in mismatched pajamas and stomp their feet. And try to steal their sister's breakfast.
The same aforementioned one year old boy who inserts his hand into his rubber boot and whacks his mother on the nose. He draws blood.
Three year old princesses who dance in the front hall with their matching princess doll.
The same aforementioned three year old princess who won't let me brush or style her hair.
Good thing they are so gosh darn cute.
Time has just been chugging along around here.
- We got our fence installed in the back yard! Now we just have to decide how to landscape, and move the big swing set over from our old house. The kids love to be outside (not when it's SNOWING, like is has been this week, but...) and now I don't have to worry about them while they're out there.
- I've been getting terribly sick a lot more often lately. I finally saw my Doctor last week and he suspects I am having gallbladder issues. I have an ultrasound booked for tomorrow morning to take a peek. I am glad to be getting looked at so we can figure this out - these days I don't even know what I can or cannot eat, because new things make me sick every week it seems.
- I have been very busy with choir since we returned from Arizona. This past weekend I was part of a 330 person choir that sang with the symphony. It was a fun experience! Now my choir is gearing up for our final concert, which is on May 19th.
If you are in Regina, you should come on down and see the show! It's shaping up to be quite a good evening, I believe.
- Chris is back at his school work this month with another module of his CA training.
- We had our family photos done by an old highschool friend, Heidi Allred. Check out this sneak peek of the great shots she got! Aren't my kids beautiful!
- Poor Mr. Eli is down with a tummy bug today. I've changed his crib bedding twice so far today, and it's only noon. I also have a couch cushion in the wash...since he decided to throw up all over it, and ME. Such is motherhood. I hope my little monkey feels better soon.
Back to the extra laundry and seasonal depression induced by snow falling in May.
; )











No comments:
Post a Comment