Friday, February 19, 2010

An Ode to Potato Chips

In former years and days gone by, it seemed
To me our love affair would never end.
I never could have even wildly dreamed
That to my body, sickness you would lend.
Yet here I am, a weakened woman scorned;
Your crispy goodness no more to be mine,
For in my body damage you have done.
Where once you settled happily adorned
The grease within you aches me, and in fine,
I bid farewell to thee, good-bye, you've won.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



2 comments:

Chantel said...

Those are the best chips ever!

Amanda said...

I'm having the same fight. I have been avoiding potato chips out of respect for Jon, who is on a cholesterol lowering diet. Last week I bought a bag for myself just because and ate almost the whole thing over the course of the day. My stomach did not like that. And my body was not happy. *sigh* Bye-bye potato chips!