In 2009:
Eli was born, making us a nicely rounded family of four.
Chris convocated with a Bachelor of Business Administration, with Distinction, and a Certificate in Economics. He started a new job with Deloitte and Touche.
Ella celebrated her second birthday!
We enjoyed our time as a family at a reunion
We watched Eli and Ella grow together into quite the hooligan duo, who keep us on our toes!
We enjoyed all our holidays, including Eli's first Halloween and Christmas!
It was an exciting year. It took some adjustment and continual learning on my part to be a mother of two. Eli is a very different baby than Ella was - learning to sit up, crawl, and walk in the space of 3 months. Life is busy, and crazy, but exciting and worth it! I love my little family!
In 2010:
I am determined to rid Ella of her soother, and her diapers. Big steps for our little girl, but definitely PAST due. She'll be 2 1/2 this month! She's getting so grown up, and I'm ready to say goodbye to the things that tie her to babyhood.
Eli will turn 1 years old! I can't believe how fast this past year went. It seems like not so long ago that I went 10 days overdue with that enormous boy in my belly!
Chris and I are going to run the Rock 'N Roll Half Marathon in Chicago this August! This will require my getting in to shape before then!
Ella will turn 3 years old! How strange and sad that she will be saying goodbye to toddlerhood and becoming her own 'little girl'.
We hope to spend next Christmas in warmer climates! Phoenix, here we (hopefully) come!
I hope we can make this next year an excellent one. Chris and I have many goals and other things that we would like to accomplish and change this year. I am excited to see what this new year will bring for us!
Happy New Year to everyone!










1 comment:
It's amazing the changes that can happen in only one year. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment