Monday, March 14, 2011

The Sickies

Poor little muffins of mine have the sickies. Ella has a nasty cold with a super runny nose and a cough. She's up a million times at night because she can't breathe through her nose. I put the humidifier in her room - but much good that did her, since she was in our bed last night by midnight.

Eli woke up last night around 2:30 am. I noticed he felt a little warm : ( So I took him back down to bed and made him another sippy of milk to help him fall asleep. We both lay in Ella's empty bed....and then he puked up his milk all over the bed. Blegh.

So....Ella slept upstairs with Chris, Eli was back to his bed, and I was sleeping on the couch with Ella's comforter (which remarkably was puke free) until 5 am, when Eli kept waking up, so I moved to Ella's stripped bed with no sheets. Then Eli was up for good at 6:20 am.

Chris and I are a little sleep deprived : )

Obviously Eli is not feeling too hot. He's been a lazy grump all day! At 10:30 am, he fell asleep in the office chair watching Muppet videos on YouTube.

Photobucket

He slept until nearly 1 pm, then got up and was grumpy for another couple of hours! Until he fell asleep on the couch at 4:30 pm. (Notice he's still rockin' the PJ's?)

Photobucket

I decided to wake him up at 5:10 pm, so that he'll still (hopefully) go to bed tonight. Half an hour later.....he's still on the couch. Awake, but....he hasn't moved. LOL. Poor little bean.

Go away, sickies!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hope they are feeling better soon!! HUGS to you ALL!