Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Know...

I know, I know, I'm being neglectful. The longer this blog gets ignored, the more daunting the task gets of updating it. Here's a snippet of happenings:

- I am taking an online course this semester. I am immersed in Econ again already.
- Eli is sick. Constantly. He is now battling tonsillitis, and I am forcing meds down his throat 4 times a day.
- We are all sleep deprived. Yesterday Ella got up around 8, but I had barely slept the whole night due to taking care of Eli. I turned on a show and gave Ella a bagel, and told her Mommy was going back to bed. She was an angel and let me snooze with Eli for another hour. Bad Mommy? I don't care.
- We had a wonderful trip over the holidays! The post on that is daunting enough on its own.
- Chris left for work on Monday and said to me"See you in May." This pretty much sums up how busy he will be for the next few months.
- It is stupidly cold around here. And there is a stupid amount of snow - it never stops. We are holed up like hermits. Very bored, sick hermits.

I'll try to get back on here with a proper update soon! Maybe this weekend, after my schoolwork for the week is done.

I miss you, blogosphere!

2 comments:

Scott and Tara said...

I feel your pain with the "see you in may" comment! I think scott said to me last week, "see you in july"!
SAD!

Anonymous said...

You have plenty to keep you busy!