He was pretty intrigued by the packs of candy in bright colors, and well, the fact that everyone was allowed to sit at the table but him! Luckily it was only about 15 minutes until his bedtime, so down he went and we continued on. Ella had a great time, but started sneaking candy when we weren't looking (hee hee). I assembled the house, then while we waited for it to dry, we decorated the little tree, snowman, and gingerbread man. Then the house was ready to decorate! I started out by decorating it first, then once I was finished the basics, Ella went nuts and started sticking candy all over! It is a beautiful (and somewhat crazy!) house! We had a great evening.
Excuse my sweatpants and wonky hair please. LOL. Here is the finished house!










1 comment:
oh how FUN!!! looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment