Friday, November 6, 2009

Pajama Days

There are a lot of pajama days in my house. Now that I've started going to the gym 3 times a week, they're becoming more scarce, but I guess we were all unconsciously missing them, so we got sick.
Eli is pooping his way through Rotavirus. Yeah. Yuck. We're talking 15 + diapers a day. 3-4 clothing changes. He pooped on my carpet. He ate his diaper rash cream. It's been going on since Monday night, so I'm hoping the arrival of next week bring us some relief! I love that little monster, but I've had enough of those diapers to last me a LONG time. Despite the yuckies though, he's still the same happy little goober as always. Gotta love this kid's top teeth : )
Photobucket

Ella Bee has managed to stay healthy so far, even though yesterday I came down with the yuckies myself. The Dr. at the clinic told me to stay home for a week, drink lots of fluids, and get lots of rest - the protocol for a mild case of H1N1. That would be all fine and dandy if the beginning of next week weren't super busy. However, I am feeling quite a bit better today, and so I'm hoping by the end of the weekend I'm mended enough to get on with life. Until then....it's a pajama day. A pajama weekend.
Photobucket

Oh my gosh. Doesn't that kid crack you up?
Photobucket

Ah ha ha! Still laughing!
Photobucket

Eli sure is changing. It was at this point that Ella went through a little 'chubby stage'. Her face was so big and round when she was 9 months old! Eli seems to be going through a 'skinny stage' though. Maybe because he was so darn chubby to begin with! Another consideration would be that until she was 10 1/2 months old, all Ella did was sit on a blanket on the floor and look at her toys. No crawling. No mobility at all. But - my little Eli monster is as mobile as they come. He'll be 9 months this weekend and is walking all over the place : ) He must be burning off a lot of calories ; )

So alas, because of the yuckies in my house, we'll be staying home today, and I'll miss my workout. Not that I don't appreciate a good pajama day every now and then. Or 4 times a week.

Guaranteed, if you happen to stop by this afternoon, we'll all still be in our PJ's. (Except Eli. He'll have worn 4 different outfits by then and had two baths.)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We had plans to stay in our jammies all day today too, but there's a big sale at the Adidas Outlet so, of course, I. Must. Go. Shopping!!

(I'll just jump back into the jammies when I get home!)

Sean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean said...

Jammie days are brill. I happen to be an expert myself. (Something you and I share my dear sister) And you know, reading your posts here, I'm reminded how easy it is having a dog.