Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Oh Spring, Where Art Thou, and iPhone Catch Up

Winter came back with a vengeance. April snowstorms and frigid weather are something I should be used to, but it is still depressing. Thankfully most of the snow has melted again, and the weather is warming slightly, but we are still longing for "real" spring to come. Just when we started wearing rainboots, the winter ones had to come back out. Hopefully not for long!

Here are some iPhone pics of what's been up lately...

We celebrated Chris's 31st birthday! Emerson really enjoyed the cake...



Emerson makes ridiculous grins all day long.






And gets into trouble.


The big E's are enjoying skating lessons!




Emerson smashes his face about 6 times a week.



But he's still ridiculously happy.



I made homemade granola bars this week and they are "Eli-approved"! Success!






Also, my children play with icecube trays. No idea.

1 comment:

Aduke Schulist said...

Ice cube trays are a great idea for Abby .. She like to play with small toys and they would fit perfectly inside one.. I might steal that idea.

I love Emersons smile in all the pictures. He is growing up so fast.