Thursday, May 31, 2012

Eli the Champion

Just a quick post to say that Eli is a champion.

We are on potty training day 4, and he is a superstar. I am so glad I didn't force this earlier, and waited until he was ready.

On Monday morning, he woke up and decided he wanted to wear underwear. That first day he had 8 successes on the potty and only 5 misses. Day 2 brought 4 misses and more successes than I can count. Yesterday was day 3 - NO accidents! We even went out and ran errands, and he used the bathrooms at the stores with no problems. Today is day 4 and I know he has it in the bag! I highly doubt he will have many more wet accidents. (The other stuff will of course be another issue ;) )

My dreams for sending him to preschool this fall are going to be fulfilled (hahaha)!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for being a star, buddy, and making this way easier than I thought it was going to be!

No comments: