I sleep in my mommy and daddy's bed. Usually around 6 am I like to wake up and make a nice stinky present in my pants for mommy. Today was no exception. After I get a clean bum, mommy feeds me my breakfast in bed. Then we drift off to sleep for almost another hour. At 7 am daddy's alarm goes off and we say good morning.
Mommy takes me downstairs with my big brother Eli. I sit on the couch and puke all over myself while mommy goes to the bathroom. Puking is pretty great.
Me and Eli watch Care Bears for a bit. Eli gets a muffin for breakfast. If only muffins were for babies too.....
It's almost 7:30 now. I look pretty happy in this picture, but I get a little grumpy and remind mom that it's time to go upstairs to get out of these pj's.
We take off my pukey pajamas and get dressed for the day. Mom puts a bib on me because she's pretty sure I'm not done puking.
Good idea mom.
Goodbye Daddy! Have a good day at work!
Pooping is pretty great. I do another number on my diaper.
It's time to go wake up by big sister Ella. We've got an appointment to get to this morning and she likes to sleep in. Ella is pretty awesome.
She even tastes good.
After mommy gets Ella her breakfast, it's time for my second breakfast. I generally eat as many times a day as a hobbit.
Now we are off to the doctor for my check up! My appointment is at 9:00 am and we are in a big hurry to get out the door. When we get there, I'm fast asleep in my carseat. My brother and sister are playing in the waiting room.
When it's our turn to go in, I'm still pretty sleepy.
I am a super-awesome-growing-boy! The doctor says I am 16 lbs 5 oz, and 27 inches long. I am healthy as can be. When we are all done, Ella and Eli get a treat from the doctor. Where's mine?
We get back home shortly after 10 am, and I am snoozing again. Ella and Eli play outside in the backyard, and mommy lets me keep sleeping in my carseat. She contemplates attacking the messy playroom, but decides to relax for 20 minutes instead.
Soon my brother and sister come inside and I wake up too. Time for elevensies! (I told you I eat as often as hobbits) Mommy works on fixing Ella's winter jacket while I'm eating. She's pretty great at multitasking like that. Her sewing skills on the other hand.....
Soon I'm all done and so is the jacket!
I hang out on the floor with my toy while mommy makes lunch and does the dishes. I also do a little more puking....time for a shirt change!
After I'm all cleaned up, I watch Ella and Eli draw pictures.
Next thing mommy knows, I've rolled over! This is my first time :)
I decide to sit up and watch instead.
Soon we get ready to take Ella to preschool. We're in the car, ready to go! First we drop off some overdue movies at the library. By the time we get Ella to school....
Mommy takes Ella in and then takes us sleepy boys home. I nap in my carseat and mommy gets Eli down for a nap in his bed. Then she takes a minute to do some laundry and have a snack. When I wake up 20 minutes later, mommy is pretty sleepy, so I have my luncheon in bed with mommy.
Then we both have a nice nap for an hour or so! I love sleeping with mommy :) When we wake up...
It's almost time to go get Ella from school. Mommy wakes up Eli and we head out for another car ride. This time us boys stay awake! We pick up Ella and then head to the store to buy Ella a new rain jacket, since all the snow is melting and winter is disappearing!
I was pretty tired by the time we were done at the store. And the car makes me even sleepier, so....I had another nap.
Today I napped outside! It was so beautiful that my brother and sister played outside in the mud and mommy and me relaxed on the deck. When I woke up, I was happy to get some fresh air and watch Ella and Eli play. This is my first time playing outside! I'm so happy winter is over!
Now it's 4:30 pm and I need some afternoon tea. (Remember, I'm a hobbit.)
After I eat, I play in my jumper while mommy makes supper! I love this thing!
I also love to eat Elmo.
For suppertime, I sit at the table and watch everyone eat. This is some sort of cruel and unusual punishment. Why don't I get supper like that?
After they are done eating, I am sleepy again. Mommy tries to put me to sleep upstairs but I decide wrestling with her will be more fun.
What, mom? Why are you so frustrated? I'm cute even when I'm fighting sleep!
Mom gives up and we head back downstairs. Now we tackle the messy playroom and I puke on myself just to keep things interesting.
Ella and Eli get to have a bath, but it's not my bath night tonight. My skin is too dry and rashy to have baths very often. Time for my PJ's though!
It's 6:45 and mommy feeds me my dinner. Then I drift off to sleep. I love sleeping on pillows.
I keep sleeping while mommy gets Ella and Eli out of the tub, into their jammies, and off to bed. Then she comes back to snuggle with sleeping me, and watch American Idol.
After a strange period of waking up to eat at 9:15 and discovering my brother Eli in bed with mommy and I (I guess he doesn't like his bed either), I'm back to bed by 9:45. Daddy finally comes home 15 minutes later, but I won't see him til tomorrow morning! I'm snug in my crib for the night.
Or, at least until 11:15 pm when the bubbles in my tummy start hurting and I keep mommy up for a midnight party. ;) This'll be a fun night! Who likes cribs anyway?
























































1 comment:
Haha. Loved this post!
Post a Comment