It's been a busy week for me, but I am proud of all that I accomplished (with some help from Chris too)! After some purging, reorganizing, assembling, installing, decorating, and arranging (phew!), I am happy to present "Baby's Little Corner"- the small corner in our master bedroom that has become the nursery!
I got the beautiful crib bedding handed down to me from my sister-in-law, and I just so happened to already have wall decals to match! They used to be up in Eli's bedroom, but when the kids started room-sharing upstairs, they both got to pick new decals for their side of the room (Ella has Disney Princesses, and Eli has Toy Story). I'm so pleased that even though the new baby won't have his own special room, he can still have a cute little mini-nursery in our room - that even matches!
The dresser is filled up with 0-3 month clothes, and I'm finally starting to feel ready for baby to arrive. Now that things are set up, I think his impending arrival is starting to sink in a little more for Chris and Ella. Even Eli gets excited to see the baby clothes and crib - even though he doesn't realize what it will mean in 5 weeks!
All that is left to do is a major cleaning of the REST of the house, the freezer meals to be made, and the carseats to be rearranged in the car (which will happen after Chris and the kids get back from their weekend roadtrip in a couple of weeks).
Then, Mr. Baby #3, you are welcome to join us anytime!






No comments:
Post a Comment