Thursday, April 28, 2011

EASTER!

We had a simple, lovely Easter this year.

On Saturday night the "Easter Bunny" came to visit! Unfortunately, Eli got up at 6 am on Easter Sunday and it took all my best efforts to keep him out of the living room where all the eggs were hidden until everyone else got up! Finally at 7:10 am, we woke up Ella and Daddy and the kiddies had their egg hunt.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Also unfortunate is that Ella is wearing Eli's Batman pajama bottoms for all the egg hunt pictures. Ridiculous.)

The little monkeys then had chocolate eggs for breakfast, and eventually we had to take away the Easter baskets and hide them until later. Ella got dressed up all pretty for church, and Eli was wrestled down in to a nap before church since he had been up so early. So I only have pictures of Ella dressed up for church!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After church the kids played outside while I popped a casserole in the oven. Then we headed off to 'Auntie Kristi's' for an Easter dinner with friends, since nearly all of our family was out of town. We had delicious BBQ ribs and chicken, ham, cheesy potato casserole, baked potatoes, nachos, shrimp, salad and a great evening of fun for the kids and grown ups too : )

Happy Easter to everyone!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, I recognize those baskets! I guess the Easter Bunny recycles too!

Jess said...

Looks like fun! Ella looks so much like you Sandra!