29 years old....nearly 3 decades! Let's do a little throwback to our younger days, when we were the cutest little dating couple ever!
Oh, how two kids and a university degree will age you. Hee hee hee...
We had a birthday dinner to celebrate with our little family.
On the menu:
-Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork by Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond (modified - I'm not big on the super spicy. That can of peppers intimidated me! But yes, I did cook it in Dr. Pepper, and barbecue sauce. Mmm.)
- I decided to go with the pork served over rice (because I know the kids will actually eat the rice!)
- BBQ grilled asparagus (with olive oil and salt)
- OREO Peanut Butter Surprise Cupcakes from Kraft Canada. I found these online the other day and decided it was the perfect time to try them!
Here's the spread...
(I know, talk about unhealthy portions! Hee hee....you can be unhealthy on birthdays, right?)
Happy Birthday to you......
Chris and I will go out tomorrow night to celebrate on our own. One year older, and wiser too!













1 comment:
Um I want one of those cupcakes in my mouth right now! They look so yummy! What a great wife you are, looks like such a fun family time together.
Post a Comment