And don't I know it.
; )
You were reluctant to be born. You were so cozy in my belly, you took up residence in spaces that didn't know they could hold baby, and stretched skin that didn't know it could be stretched.
Finally 10 days past your due date, you got a little (understandably) cramped, and decided to come out and meet us.
Your dad and I were shocked when they announced your birth weight of 9 lbs 7 oz. That explained all that stretching skin. You looked so manly and tough with your furrowed brow and scrunchy nose.
Boy oh boy, you were a literal and figurative handful right from the start! But we loved you SO much! You were a busy man - crawling at 6 months, walking at 8 months...
And by the time your first birthday rolled around, you were making Bon Jovi jealous with your rockin' hairdo.
This past year has been just as fun and crazy!
Sometimes you are adventurous, fearless, and goofy!
Other times you are snuggly, sensitive, and a veritable Momma's Boy.
But you're always beautiful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my precious little man!
You've got no idea kid....we sure love you.























4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe he is already 2!!
What a great post! Happy 2nd Birthday Eli. He is such a sweet boy and free spirit. I have always watched his active ways to see what I can expect next from his holigan 2nd cousin once removed over here.
That was so sweet! Loved it :)
I love this post. I was on the verge of tears! What wonderful photos. It's amazing to look back on a kid's life in photos and see how much they have changed! Beautiful.
Post a Comment