Saturday, February 26, 2011

Haircuts!

It was that time again for Eli....he needed a good buzz. I'm always so afraid when I shave that first strip off of his little head - it looks way too short! But after it's all done, DANG does that kid look cute.

Before

Photobucket

After

Photobucket

Poor little Eli hates his haircuts. Thank goodness we only have to do it every 3-4 months, and not monthly like I cut Chris's. After he was held down by Chris, shaved by me, and hosed down by the both of us, he was traumatized for a good half hour.

Photobucket

Also, I decided it should be haircut season for me again. I only get my hair cut about once every year, so it's always pretty exciting. I am especially excited this time, since I took the plunge and got bangs, which I have been wanting for a while now (just afraid I couldn't pull them off with my bushy hair)!

Before

Photobucket

After

Photobucket

Yipee! My head feels light as a feather. Hopefully with all these layers I won't get headaches anymore from the sheer mass of my hair.

(Cautionary Note: I am still in the first stage of post-haircut bliss - I haven't tried to style it on my own yet. Everyone loves their hair when the hairdresser does it. The true test will come after I shower and try to do it myself! I wonder how many days I can go before washing my hair? She did shampoo it twice for me....)

3 comments:

Auntie Jo said...

Sandra,

I Love your new hair cut with bangs.

Sandra said...

Thanks JoJo!

Butchike Bunch said...

Gorgeous... The bangs look stunning. I am the same getting my hair cut once or if I am lucky twice a year. Now both you and Lauren have motivated me to go and get a good cut before this baby comes.