Saturday, March 20, 2010

Springtime and A Movie

Oh, how I love spring. It can't come soon enough. The kids and I enjoyed some playtime on the deck this week in the melting snow. Eli nearly jumped out of his shoes, he was so excited to be outside! I think he will be a much happier boy once the weather really warms up and he can get out of this house! He is much too busy of a boy to be cooped up for much longer!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I think their favorite part was eating chunks of snow. All hands were a little cold by the time we went inside for a snack!

Last night Chris and I took Ella to her first movie in a theatre! We went to see The Princess and the Frog.

Photobucket

I think it was a good choice for Ella's first movie...1) It was about a princess 2) It had at least 10 upbeat jazzy songs in it to keep her attention and 3) At numerous points the characters got hurt or whacked with flying objects, which is sure to elicit a giggle or hearty laugh from Princess Ella.

Photobucket
Photobucket


She gobbled up popcorn with her Daddy and stole half of my Reese's Pieces and Nibs. Overall, a success. Until another show, "movie store with the big TV"!

1 comment:

Butchike Bunch said...

I love these pictures! The first one of Chris with Ella and those cheeks is Great!!! How fun that you had a movie date with her.