Two nights ago Ella woke up at 10:30 pm, 11:00 pm, 11:20 pm, 11:45 pm, 12:00 am, 12:15 am, 12:40 am, and then went downstairs with Chris from 1:00 to 3:00 am. Every time she woke up she was crying, complaining about random body parts hurting, "My lips hurt! My finger hurts! My chin hurts! My tummy hurts! My toe hurts!" Yeah, right. Were you run over by a Mack truck?
Then Eli was up at 4:30 am, had a bottle, and only went back to sleep for barely an hour.
Last night Ella slept in our bed the whole night. She didn't go to sleep until midnight. She woke up before 6 am. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You may be a superhero Ella, but I am not. Both kids are incredibly loopy and sleep deprived today. Heck, I am loopy and sleep deprived today. I had a 2 1/2 year old rolling all over me and putting her feet in my face for the slim 5 hours of sleep I did get.
Eli probably would have been fine last night from his 6:45 pm bedtime until he woke up at 5:50 am - if Ella hadn't woke him up from 8 to 11 pm.
I think I'm done complaining now. I'm just a'searchin' for a solution. Earlier bedtime? Always put Ella down first? Move outta this place and give them their own bedrooms? Yawn. My brain doesn't know.
1 comment:
Hey did you put in an offer at the house you really liked? I hope you have had some sleep relief!
Post a Comment