There's an episode called "Giant Footprints" in which a pair of big muddy footprints follow Toopy and Binoo into their house. They spend the episode chasing the invisible monster, "giant, with scary eyes, big teeth, a purple body and silver stripes" all around their house. The footprints climb up walls and across ceilings, and Toopy and Binoo run up there right after it! This invisible monster is called a 'Giraffikiki'.
Every night when Ella gets out of the tub, I lift her up and set her down on our navy blue bath mat while I wrap her in a towel. For a few days, she kept yelling something with much enthusiasm every time I took her out of the tub - finally I realized it was "Raff-a-kiki!" I bet Ella wishes she could chase her own "Giraffikiki" wet bath mat footprints right up the bathroom walls and across the ceiling too! ; )

1 comment:
Robbie loves Toopy and Binoo too!
Post a Comment